- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Provide support to Fuel Procurement and IOC Team in centralizing pre-actively, monitoring fuel requirement for Qatar airways, Qatar Executive and Qatar Amiri operation. Ensure achieving optimum utilization of fuel on flights, through selecting efficiently the fuel supplier on Non-Contracted location to contribute directly to the amount of revenue generated on each operation.
- Responsible for handling fuel request for Qatar Amiri, Qatar Executive, QR Cargo and QR Commercial to maintain operational effectiveness.
- Following disruption and/or incident that occur the network, due to fueling, the business reply on information provided by the Fuel OCC to be used for investigation, Management reports.
- Prepare Weekly / Monthly report to be sent to the Management.
- Responsible for dealing with data which are to be inserted into the QNAFT system – responsible for entering the fuel data by inputting fuel uplift information on daily basis.
- Ensure Fuel OCC file records are updated on day to day basis.
- Ensure all flights delays that are allocated to fueling are correct and recoded. Be the fuel suppliers’ “advisor” within the company – constantly monitor the status of the operation and alert the suppliers of potential issues.
- Ensure to send RFQ (Request for Quote) to a minimum of 3 known suppliers when operating to a Non-contracted location and negotiate fuel quote with suppliers to generate maximum revenue for the company. Ensure timely submissions of fuel request to suppliers and follow up.
- Assist the Line Manager in analysing meteorological information to determine the potential saving and to suggest most desirable and economic routes of flight to IOC in case of technical stops.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Ensure correct and timely, two way communication to all concerned (ensure all information that receives on unscheduled operation is communicated in a timely manner to ensure proper proactive action respond, can be developed).
- Review Fuel OCC processes and manuals for suggesting improvement changes.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Train Qatari staff in various duties as per business requirements.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude.
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
Job Specific Skills:
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
- Aviation Fuel Procurement training certification.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, science, logistics or business administration.
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Experience in the airline procurement.
Job Specific Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong Problem Solving skills.
- Strong Planning and Organizing skills.
- Proficient user of MS office and computers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Aptitude in decision-marking and working with numbers.
- Self-confident and self-motivated.
- Experience and natural ability to establish and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Knowledge of sourcing and fuel procurement techniques as well as dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic is an added advantage.
- To have various aircraft type / fuel capacity understanding.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software (Atol, BP system, SAP).
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)