Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
In this role, you will provide a range of administrative, logistical and organizational support services to the SVP of Corporate Planning and department team members. You will manage and evaluate administrative requests from within the department and ensure all are within corporate guidelines, including but not limited to proposals, manpower movements (SRFs/Interviews/SMAs), leave and duty travel requests, ticket rebate requests, and agency-related queries/proposals. You will effectively support the preparation of reports and handle special projects related to the activities of the department.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Managing and coordinating internal and external communications including handling all calls to SVP Corporate Planning office in an efficient and professional manner.
- Independently managing correspondence both with internal and external parties, based on guidelines, and outlines set by the SVP and Team Managers
- Acting as a first point of contact for incoming queries from external and internal stakeholders and recording, filtering and disseminating and communicating all incoming and outgoing matters to SVP taking follow-up action where appropriate
- Acting as a link between Corporate Planning department and other related QR departments as well as external stakeholders
- Providing administrative support to SVP Corporate Planning including answering phones, distributing post, word processing, preparation of PowerPoint presentations, drafting of letters, electronic communications, minute-taking, setting up and maintaining excel spreadsheets, data input into databases, management of databases, file management, diary management, photocopying, faxing and other related duties
To be effective in this role, you will need a relevant university qualification (to Bachelors level) combined with at least four years of relevant experience supporting a Senior-Level Manager within a Commercial environment. You will need strong interpersonal skills, sound prioritization and time management capability and an ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
This role requires strong English language communication skills (written and spoken) as it involved drafting and editing of documentation.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport
4. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)