Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Desired Skills & Experience
Proven admin or assistant experience Knowledge of office management systems and procedures Ability to anticipate and make decisions to ensure smooth operation of office. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work Attention to detail and problem solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organisational and planning skills Proficiency in MS Office
Administrative assistant duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org