- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Building / Construction / Property
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Administrative Coordinator-6 to 12 months contract, Bahrain
Gallup Bahrain is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup associates in our Bahrain office.
We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player with good communications skills who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
• Support internal associates with professionalism on tasks required
• Assist on the preparation of materials and other various documents
• Assist on project management and execution of courses and projects when required
• Take responsibility over the registration of public courses/events organized by Gallup for the region
• Liaise with external participants throughout the registration process to ensure a smooth client experience
• Liaise with vendors when necessary
• Executive assistant duties including managing consultants’ dairies
• Schedule meetings
• Conduct regular bank transactions including updating monthly statements
• Perform all other duties as required
3 years of corporate administrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. Candidate must have work authorization in Bahrain. Candidate should be fluent in English and Arabic.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with a covering letter, indicating the position applied for in email@example.com