- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We help you grow and progress throughout your career and benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Drive and manage digital technology projects in particular those that are delivered in Agile framework (ie. Scrum). The key focus is to drive the execution (sprints and releases) of assigned projects for commercial business units and internal technology transformation projects. The Agile Projects Lead will have to maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders (both internal and external) and will align on an agreed roadmap of deliverables while supporting the Agile governance model.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Accountable for projects deliverables encompassing scope, time, risks, issues, change control and quality.
• Ensure proper planning, execution and tracking is in place for all assigned projects.
• Manage project’s stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure business benefits are realized against the commercial needs and expectations.
• Governing, tracking, and reporting the different projects’ metrics (Sprint Metrics).
Core competencies, knowledge & experience :
• Agility in a complex yet rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to lead parallel agile projects, ranging from small to large-scale projects (Scrum of Scrums).
• Ability to translate projects’ mandates into a technology project scope.
• Ability to keep projects moving towards successful completion with very tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt and deal with challenging situations
• Knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, tools and techniques.
Technical / professional qualifications required:
• Experience in Agile delivery especially SCRUM.
• At least 5 years of IT/telco Industry experience with hands-on experience in software development technologies.
• Strong technical understanding of the telecom systems, architecture and solutions (BSS/OSS).
• Attested experience in delivering customer facing solutions (digital experience is a plus).
• Attested experience in IT requirements determination processes and methodologies.
• Experience in partner/vendor management.
• PSM, PMP or PRINCE II certification is a plus.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our phenomenal working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to build a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.