- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Reference Code : EC-2000537
Department OPERATIONS – OFFSHORE FLDS
Primary purpose of job
Responsible to provide technical, administrative and operational support to the Air Operations Department. Create, implement and act as focal point for effective departmental procedures. Monitor cost allocation and operational performance, making recommendations for improvement and implementing. Acts as owner/focal point for the Air Services sharing agreements with approximately 8 Joint Venture (JV) companies, Interfacing directly with internal and external stakeholders management to ensure all contract requirements are met by QP and inter-company operational systems/procedures are compatible and correctly implemented.
Experience & Skills
5 -10 years’ oil and gas experience is desirable, with previous experience in a logistics related field.Prior experience in using personnel logistics and tracking software (Vantage POB or PTS).
- Team player showing individual initiative, responsibility and integrity.
- Well organized with specific planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Being able to develop and introduce concepts.
- Well-developed interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Developed reporting and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with both ad-hoc tasks and working under time-pressure being able to multi-task.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar related field.