- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Our firm is looking for a highly motivated professional to join us as Asian Chef Cuisine with experience in (Japanese Chinese Asian food).
• Develop and implement staffing guidelines for all back of house functions, while adhering to agree upon guidelines.
• Create new and innovative dishes while maintaining standards of dishes created.
• Consistently check line plating and quality, including daily tasting of food.
• Utilize a hands-on approach to training and developing kitchen staff to improve knowledge and productivity.
• Oversee all aspects of food production, with prior experience in standardizing recipes, plating instruction and costing.
• Responsible for menu development, ordering and inventory control.
• Decision-making skills that reflect the Restaurant’s lifestyle while maintaining a business balance in regards to food and labor.
• Actively reviews food and operational costs to create a profitable environment..
• Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience of Sushi methodology.
• Must have an understanding of food cost and Sushi Bar set-up.
• Product knowledge- Strives for achievement of the highest quality food products.
• Continues education with regard to procedures, presentation, and policies.
• Awareness to details in overseeing daily operations to include food prep, sanitation, paperwork, and guest service.
• Excellent communication skill especially in English.
• Must have good references for reputable restaurants and owners.