Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing relationships customers pertaining to the SME segment allocated to him/her and act as a ‘one-stop solution’ for all customers’ requests and needs. The incumbent will be focusing on acquiring new target SME customers.
- Provide inputs to the Head of Sales and Relationship Management in developing and implementing strategies and plans to achieve all volume, revenue, and profit targets for the SME segment.
- Proactively support the Head Sales and Relationship Management in the development of Key Performance Indicators for the purpose of systematic performance monitoring and quality measurement of the department’s function, customer portfolio development and the monitoring of achievements.
- Responsive to the needs of the customer base and lead the customer focus initiative in the entire department.
- Act as the single point of contact for servicing all needs/ queries pertaining to the referenced customers (low value client, borrowing and non-borrowing clients with standard product needs).
- Ensure customer complaints are handled/ resolved in the most expeditious manner.
- Provide inputs to the Head of Sales and Relationship Management in the preparation of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/ units to achieve improvements in turn around time which will also help increase external customer satisfaction.
- Provide input to the Head of Products and External Relations to support the development of tailored product solutions for QNB SME clients
Solid and current knowledge of the SME segment
- Develop strong understanding of the SME banking market in Qatar, identifying key trends, regulations, clients’ needs and the activities of competitors
- Proactively use industry information to advise existing and new clients
- Stay up-to-date on SME topics to support and provide advice to clients in the portfolio
- Develop excellent understanding of QNB SME product offering
Responsibility for a portfolio of existing high priority SME clients
- Act as key point of contact for SME clients in the portfolio
- Maintain and expand the SME customer base through introduction of innovative products backed by provision of superior services.
- Strengthen existing relationships with clients in the portfolio through regular visits
- Follow up with clients to gather regularly required documents and financial information
- Refer customers to RMs once they begin to become highly profitable, show high growth potential, or have sophisticated product needs
- Initial focus on acquiring new target customers directly
- Develop and agree with the Head of Sales and Relationship Management on portfolio and client growth targets
- Proactively use the network of existing client relationships to acquire new clients
- Engage with industry associations and introducers to actively acquire new clients
First line of defense in the credit process
- Maintain good understanding of the existing credit policy of the bank
- Perform feasibility studies and initial credit assessment for new credit applicants
- Advice clients on the adequate financing solutions for their business needs
- Prepare credit applications for new and existing clients
- Support credit in preparing the credit decision for new credit facilities and extension of existing credit facilities
- Monitor existing borrowing relationships and raise concerns about loan serviceability to credit
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA / Masters preferred
- Min. 5 years of experience in managing banking relationship, ideally in an SME banking segment with at least 1 year of experience in the MENA region
- Strong track record in managing business-to-business relationships with focus on sales and client service
- Experience in credit assessment for SME clients and awareness of risk management concepts and practices
- Excellent knowledge of SME banking products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred).
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Strong relationship skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Team player mentality
- Strong analytical, problem solving skillsand organizational skills with a results orientanted mind-set
- Confident and assertive with strong presentation skills
- High standards of integrity and ethics
1. Resume / CV