- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.In this role, you will assistsand participate in a variety of E-Commerce Market Sales and Research activities, including the preparation of Internet customer surveys, data analysis and compilation, and E-Commerce sales revenue monitoring.
- You are to assist in the preparation of analytical studies of E-Commerce database and contribute to the development of E-commerce strategic plans of market segmentation and market mix to determine market, direct distribution, market share, product branding and promotion, online advertisements, marketing analysis and research.
- You will monitor internet booking engines closely to ensure availability, correction of web fares, payment process, and immediate processing of immediate booking emails.
- You are to study and analyze all incoming emails and surveys carefully and produce statistical reports and recommendations regarding customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration of Science/ Marketing & Sales / Economics
- Certificates in Reservation, Sales, and related computer programs or equivalent
- One (1) years’ airline on job training in sales and marketing activities
- Proficiency in Analytical Management Tools
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure