Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region.
- Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.
- You are to carry out various market pricing and statistical activities, which includes scheduling survey interviews, researching and compiling and analyzing data and information, required for various fares pricing studies. You are to assist the Senior Researcher and/or supervisor in preparing a wide variety of plans, reports, statistics etc.
- You are to participate in the preparation of required Market Pricing data and information to support the various recommendations carried out by the division.
- You are to participate in preparing survey questionnaires to elicit required data and information for survey to be conducted in conjunction with concerned sections in the Marketing Department. You are to ensure covering all important subject areas, such as pricing, competition, and incentive schemes, etc. In addition, you are to assist in organizing surveys by arranging and scheduling interview with agents, government officials, KAC Outstation Managers and other market contacts.
- You are to participate in preparing data and related information to assist supervisor in evaluating pricing policies, including discount rates and special group fares based on market survey data and continuous follow up in the region and in conjunction with concerned sections in the Marketing Department.
- You are to assist in collecting various pertaining to seat utilization, fares, sectors, revenue breakdown as required in coordination with sales and routes performance section in order to provide appropriate and necessary data for fares decisions by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Statistics.
- One (1) year related experience in airline market research and pricing activities on job training .
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure