Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
cafm manager in Riyadh
To implement and maintain IT and CAFM systems ensuring the contract is able to maintain accurate asset data & information in selected databases (e.g. Document Management systems, CAFM systems, mobility solutions, reporting and audit databases) to meet contractual SLA’s, KPI’s and other contractual reporting requirements, in accordance with the company’s and RIC’s data & information standards
- Agree with operational team and client the work flow scenarios that are documented and tested to ensure that they deliver the required outputs and are embedded within the CAFM systems
- Work with the business in the mobilisation of the contract and the implementation of the CAFM system as part of the operational solution
- Undertake Audits and validation of Operational procedures with regards to the use of CAFM
- Provide support in the development of the company CAFM system, working with CAFM users to implement best practice and system management.
- Primary liaison with RIC for any matters related to the management and on-going maintenance of IT, CAFM or related systems
- Coordinates collection of equipment, building specifications and operational data. Enter and maintain Asset data in the CAFM system
- Ensure the CAFM system is configured as per company’s & client requirements
- Ensure asset data is structured as per company’s standards (e.g. implementation of standard asset register template, asset grouping structure, asset coding structure, etc.)
- Ensure all handover documentation is received from Construction teams and is stored in the electronic document management system
- Ensure all relevant asset management information (e.g. list of statutory/mandatory assets, critical assets/building systems, etc.) is received from the operations team and is stored in the CAFM and electronic document management system
- CAFM installation and operational handover including training and set up of routine & ad-hoc reports as per company and client requirements and data extracts for the operational teams as and when requested
- Set up of CAFM PPM schedules as agreed
- Manage the requirements of the workforce mobility solution
- Train staff on CAFM system, workforce mobility and reports/dashboards as required
- Issue weekly/monthly PPM tasks as required
- Continual update the asset register, location registers and PPM requirements as required
- Develop new reports as required by the client or operational teams.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement and innovation within the IT and CAFM Program
- Provide support to the operating staff for monthly updates to open, overdue and historic jobs.
- Measures and publishes facilities KPI/SLA metrics to the senior management team specific to contract requirements; interprets data and recommends improvement plans
- Work with the CAFM programmers to implement system updates as needed required. Provide immediate training to system users with regard to any changes
- Set levels of access across the contract and develops an information security strategy
- Leads planning and process improvement activities for the CAFM and associated systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree/HNC in building services
- Extensive knowledge of CAFM applications; architecture, coding and structure, as well as a logical approach to implementing and managing change within the core applications
- Likely to have in excess of 5 years CAFM/IT managerial experience
- Have significant experience in a similar role and be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team to deliver within the FM outsourcing market
- Knowledge of SQL database applications and report writing tools such as Crystal Reports
- Aware of the trends in the market-place and seeks to deepen knowledge of industry issues and drivers
- MENA Experience preferred
- An innovative approach and sound management skills.
- Experience of working in a busy and challenging workplace / work environment.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to utilise numerous IT packages (e.g. Microsoft Office, e-mail, Internet etc).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent management and influencing skills
- Able to deal effectively with sensitive issues
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knows what makes commercial sense
- Understands the long term game
- Nurture partnership and effective teamwork
- Builds trust with all stakeholders
- Real passion and enthusiasm to succeed
- Knows how to deliver key projects / initiatives