- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Check all ULD prior to loading outboard freighter aircraft , to ensure they meet all Qatar Airways standards.
- Coordinate betweensales/ground services agents (GSA) to GHA including booking priorities, clear FBL instructions and priorities are given to GHAs, special cargoes are handled correctly and pre-alerts sent.
- Ensure flight loads is commercially maximized as a priority.
- Ensure robust and consistent reporting at the station level to identify all non-conformance for all stake holders in the supply chain including GHAs, GSA, Sales, Reservations, Ramp and Hub. You will ensure that all irregularities are recorded in our internal system (CROMIS).
- Be in constant coordination with Cargo Head Office for smooth coordination of cargo operations.
- Monitor standard operating procedures (SOP) and service level agreements (SLAs) with the GHAs in the region. Streamlining policies with GHA staff in order to follow procedures in the absence of cargo staff at the respective station.
- Assist on-board load masters in offloading and loading activities of aircraft whenever required.
- Undertake spot checks on invoice verification for operational based cost as per regional/ head office requirements.
- Ensure all safety and security incidents are thoroughly investigated through to root cause analysis and reported within company time-frame and conduct station audits /inspections in line with head office guidelines.
You must also have good knowledge of Cargo operations, Dangerous Goods regulations, Live Animal Regulations and Perishable cargo handling. You must also be a good communicator with a team oriented personality.
You must have good command of written and spoken English
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)