Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Associate Degree
As a Cargo IOC Officer you represent Qatar Airways (QR) Cargo as a part of the key decision making team within the Integrated Operational Centre (IOC) to improve operational efficiencies and customer service in the QR network by centralizing and pro-actively monitoring the planning, payload and communication of irregular operations. Ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations to achieve optimum utilization of cargo space on QR flights through efficient planning of space, monitoring payload, immediate connections and coordination with inter departmental personnel to contribute directly to the amount of revenue generated on each flight.
- Monitoring the operational schedule deviation and proactively reacting with viable solutions.
- Effectively supporting IOC in case of flight disruptions and formulating a robust re-protection plan paying attention to QR brand image & QR revenue retention by minimizing OAL payout & additional crew cost.
- Recommending to the IOC to delay flights wherever necessary due to cargo load connections by justifying revenue impact and reactionary impact if any.
- Coordinating with IOC Operations & Pre-Operations teams for aircraft upgrades to accommodate backlog due to flight disruption wherever required.
- Analyzing and providing inputs on commercial impact on suggested schedule change caused due to operational / maintenance reasons.
- Providing regular feedback to Senior Manager IOC on major disruptions and overbooking situations which may have commercial impact.
- Handling flight cancellations due to commercial reasons and ensuring that feasible rerouting options are provided.
- Coordinating with IOC Operations & Pre-Operations teams for aircraft upgrades and downgrades to enable potential last minute revenue gain.
- Coordinating with dispatch and ground services on the payload penalty flights to avoid offload of cargo.
- Liaising with GHA to maximize cargo uplift and avoid unnecessary offloads.
- Coordinating with HIA AOCC on stand allocation to facilitate critical connections that minimize delay.
The ideal candidate for this role must have a minimum of 4 years of job related experience in an airline or Ground Handling Agent (GHA) and it is preferred that you have experience in an airline cargo departments.
You must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and must have good command of written and spoken English and strong computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
A strong understanding of cargo operational and commercial processes required by an international network carrier including network planning, sales with knowledge of IATA/TACT regulations is preferred.
You must possess strong quantitative skills and advance problem solving capabilities. You must be pro-active and able to work without direct supervision. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and you must be able to work under strong pressure.
1. Resume / CV