Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Cargo Network Compliance Officer| Qatar Airways | Doha
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
As a Cargo Network Compliance Officer, you will monitor and enhance Qatar Airways Cargo compliance and ensure compliance is always maintained within the cargo network including stakeholders and suppliers and resolve queries related to performance monitoring. You will identify network performance issues and work towards resolving the issues to align the station achieving the organizational goals. You will lead all related parties to ensure positive development of performance indicator.
- Ensure non-conformance database is evaluated on a daily basis and sent to concerned stations for investigations and closures with reporting on status of actions taken.
- Liaise with the necessary relevant sub units of cargo department and ground handling agent (GHA) in order to resolve the issues by building internal, cross functional relationship and communication structure and provide resolutions in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide and implement daily, weekly, monthly performance reports.
- You will maintain a proactive communication with the GHA and customer for issues resolution.
- You will understand the needs and requirements of global account and the required quality performance and give priority to meeting their needs.
You must have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and have a good command of the English language. You have a minimum 5 years of work experience in airline industry, of which 3 are required in Cargo Operations, preferably within an air cargo environment.
Customer service training, cargo reservations systems, and DGR experience is also required as well as an understanding of IATA/TACT regulations.
You should have good managerial and leadership skills.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of NOC – Qatar Airways Group Employees