- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Purpose of the job.
Responsible for maintaining the accounting records, general ledger and recording the financial transactions, including payables, receivables, inventories and fixed assetsin compliance with local and international regulations. Define accounting procedures based on the approved accounting policy and in line with relevant statutory requirements.
1. Manage the general ledger group (accounting team) to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met in accordance to set timelines and goals as well as in compliance to the International Financial Reporting Standards.
2. Perform month-end reviews and verifications to assure general ledger and supporting journals are in agreement.
3. Oversee and ensure compliance with the company budget (i.e. reconciliation of accounts).
4. Review the monthly payroll register and control sheets and ensure accuracy and timely deliverance thereof.
5. Ensure all payments are in conformance with established policies and supported by adequate documentation by reviewing said documentation and payments.
6. Responsible for ensuring that documents and files necessary for internal and external audits are maintained in a proper manner for the timely completion of audits.
7. Establish and maintain the fund management systems and controls for receipts and disbursements of fund, including forecasting short and long term requirements.
8. Ensure the bank compliance activities (i.e. loan repayments) are performed in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure timely reply to queries generated by lenders of the syndication loan agreement.
9. Ensure compliance to the accounting and tax regulations of the country.
10. Develop and review the policies and procedures of the accounting team and ensure compliance thereof.
11. Coach and mentor junior team member to develop their skills and ensure continuous people development.
Education & skills
Degree in Finance or Accounting Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with minimum 3 years in a related position in the Construction Industry
Prior experience in accounting for similar sized organization
Experience in dealing with Auditors, Banks and Financial Institutions
Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Knowledge of accounting practices, policies and procedures
Knowledge of the budget cycle and the fiscal process of the government of Kuwait
Expert knowledge of Accounting standards such as IFRS
Strong leadership skills
Excellent attention to detail, organizational and follow up skills.
Good command in Arabic & English
Computer skills, preferable ERP (SAP)
Degree in Finance or Accounting
send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org