- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world’s largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.
We connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing super fast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘ unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
The role holder is responsible for propositions development, packaging, and go-to-market (GTM) activities in support of Vodafone cloud and data centre services strategy in the Enterprise Product management team of the Enterprise business unit. The individual will be responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assisting in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio. He or she will also develop and deliver the strategy and roadmap for the cloud and data centre services products portfolio.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Create and manage winning partnerships with key stakeholders including Technology and service vendors, commercial partners and internal support teams to create and deliver end-to-end innovation value chains for enterprise customers;
• Identify, develop, and evaluate Go to market strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, cost and markup factors
• Ensure transfer and sustenance of products knowledge among the Enterprise and Customer support teams including account managers, client service managers, deployment and support teams before launch and thereafter during the product lifecycle;
• Establish and maintain good relationships with IT & Network to analyze actual Product’s performances, possible improvements, new features or services;
• Manage the products portfolio by: Preparing end of Product life .
Knowledge, Skill and experience we are looking for :
4-6 years of industry related experience in cloud and hosting product management with good strategic sales and marketing skills in data center sector.
Proven experience in:
• Understanding customer needs and translating this into successful new products.
• Driving innovation and complex implementations into organizations.
• End2end development of new, complex, telecom product.
• Master degree or equivalent through experience.
• Able to manage forecasting and budgets together with an understanding of product profitability measures.
• Good project management skills and able to work across teams and to manage deadlines within a range of conflicting priorities.
• Considerable ability to persuade and influence and maintain positive and effective relationships across the organization.
• Excellent communications skills and a high level of IT literacy.
• Good problem solving and creative thinking skills.
• Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
Commitment from Vodafone
Diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender or age.