- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To lead the team who is responsible to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction for all stake holders, by ensuring the availability of all essential requirements for the success of Customer Care and Contact Center mission.
Act as the main source of Contact Center technical information, KPI, and related QMS. Develop Contact Center team by conducting regular assessments related to performance, behavior and CRM techniques, and accordingly provide on job coaching and planned training programs. Be a true leader and look after the well being of all Contact Center team, by being always available and understanding to their business and personal needs. Lead by example and fulfill all duties as Contact Center team’s when situations require.
- Prepare Contact Center work force schedule according to work load indicators
- Set team’s objectives and KPI and evaluate their performance on regular basis. Accordingly, define their development and training plan
- Plan and approve all types of team’s yearly leaves according to Contact Center operation requirements
- Conduct on job training and coaching on regular basis
- Monitor Contact Center KPI and take proactive actions including requests for additional resources
- Stay up to date with Contact Center technology and operation tools
- Monitor quality of Contact Center communication channels including live coaching and training
- Fulfil duties of Contact Center agents when situations require
- Perform any duty or assignment requested by management
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years of experience in a contact center industry where minimum 2+ years of supervisory experience is required
- True leader skills
- Problem solving techniques
- Time management
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Good reporting & presentation skills
- Good experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Fluent in English & Arabic
Behavioral Competencies :
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- People’s person
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.