Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Contingency Planning Officer will assist the Hub Contingency Planning Manager with the implementation of the Qatar Airways business resilience plan requirements and the application of the appropriate contingency and business continuity plans to deal with disruptions affecting smooth operations at Hamad International Airport.
Specific Accountabilities include:
- Collaborate with your manager to ensure the requirements of the Qatar Airways Local Emergency Response Plan are adequately implemented
- Assist with the completion and maintenance of the emergency, contingency and business continuity plans for the Hub to ensure documentation is always current
- Coordinate and deliver contingency and business continuity training programs for airport staff
- Assist with development of procedures and processes to ensure effective and efficient management of airport crisis response centers
- Assist with Group Emergency Management Manual
- Conduct regular tests of the Local Control Center
- Assist with planning and delivery of drills and exercises to verify business continuity plan
- Assist the implementation of crisis management and business continuity systems
You are a Bachelor’s Degree graduate or equivalent with a minimum 4 years of job-related experience and exposure and knowledge of contingency planning within airlines and or airport environment.
It is essential to know the airline industry and appreciate the need for contingency planning. You must have a strong culture for safety and security with airlines and have an understanding of National and International standards.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work under pressure, with positive attitude, be a confident and dynamic public speaker, have intercultural awareness and be able to act as an advisor for staff in the event of an emergency.
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC – for Qatar Airways staff only
3. Highest Educational Certificate