- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
We are currently looking for a Contracts Manager to join our prestigious infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manages the Contracts Management Group to define staffing assignments and re-assignments as project needs arise and to set project priorities.
– Responsible to provide senior-level guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of all contract administration functions in conjunction.
– Responsible for the development, review, and maintenance of the Contracts Management Plan and provides updates to the Project Management Plan.
– Collaborates with Client and management consultant to ensure proper support in proposal preparation, as well as contract negotiations and administration.
– Oversees the negotiation of more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues with clients.
– Maintains an active participation in related professional societies to keep abreast of relevant contractual issues.
– Manages and supports completion of the entire tender process (pre-qualification, proposal preparation, tender evaluation as well as contract negotiations and administration) by providing guidance and reviews of direct reports work.
– Provides leadership and supports negotiations of the more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues associated with tender awards.
– Responsible for managing, reporting, and analyzing all contractual matters related to program, including final payments and retention.
– Manages support team to assure contracts effectively managed during the course of the contract period and ensures its close-out is in accordance with established procedures.
– Oversees the reviews and recommendations for claims and other contractual matters to the senior management.
– Oversees the review and/or preparation of the progress reports and supports the Claim/Risk Manager in resolving risks and claims in the best interest of the client through contract related advice.
– Supports other contractual requirements as deemed necessary.
- 4-year degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction management.
- Preferably Chartered Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
- At least 15 years experience in prime contract administration and management on large international engineering and construction activities, with 10 years experience in managerial role.
- Middle East experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to perform independently in a contracts manager‘s role, possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations related to contracts and their negotiation, experience in construction contract administration.
- Must be very organized and have effective problem solving and negotiating skills.
APPLY NOW https://parsons.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/contracts-manager-33