- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
To act as brand guardian and represent the local country in pan European activities such as:
– Corporate PR
– Internal Communications
– Corporate online content – intranet, internet
The Digital Media Specialist drives direct communication with our customers.
– Direct responsibility for Canon Middle East, Canon Emirates and Canon Qatar online presence including websites and social media channels.
Work closely with Canon Europe team to update all websites and drive local content on our web pages. Work closely with Social media agencies on writing engaging posts and tweets consistent with channel’s message and voice
– Create original content and programming under the direction of management
– Drive social fan engagement, build community and nurture networks of brand enthusiasts
– Assist consumers with product related questions and concerns, relaying that feedback to Customer Service, Product Development and Marketing Departments as needed
– Report regularly on data and use analytical tools to gauge traction
– Creatively contribute to the marketing efforts of the team, on and offline
– Develop ways to integrate social media with events, videos and other consumer-facing elements like PR
– Support and represent the brand at local events as needed
Excellent writing and communication skills are a must
– Proficient with online, web, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram along with analytics for each
– Proven track record of executing successful social media campaigns and web campaigns
Additional Qualities of a Successful Candidate:
– Possessing a willingness to seek out, learn and engage new technologies and platforms as they develop
– Sharp, creative, articulate and able to work independently and with a team
– Experience working in a fast changing, open office, creative environment
– Arabic speaker
Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is Essential
Excellent Organisational skills
Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels.
Experience/worked before/engaged in CSR initiatives.
Experience in handling Events.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Excellent command of MS Office (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
Degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing is preferred
send your CV to : email@example.com