Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Hospitality / Hotel Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
A leading Hospitality management firm
The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for managing private functions at hospitality venues. To develop and plan sales strategies to maximise revenue by driving the sales for each venue.
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Collaborate with clients to define their vision and needs, to generate positive results for all events
- Set up and maintain an organisational system to keep track of client’s events
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hospitality group stays competitive in the local market
- Maximise all corporate events revenue opportunities
- Review sales and other revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to fill space capacity, and meet set targets
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Work closely with catering and front office to ensure all details at met
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- University degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in the UAE
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Energetic, organised and business-driven approach
- Strong communication & leadership skills.