Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
They will be responsible to answer calls and register the inquiry / complaint efficiently.
They will have to follow up with the concerned department to resolve the issue and close the registered inquiry / complaint, and will be responsible for sending quotations to customers, assist the sales team with pricing and availability of stock, create new customer file.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- College graduate (Bachelors or Equivalent), undergraduates may apply
- Minimum of 6 months office work experience, ideally in a Customer Service role, but not essential
- Problem Solving skills
- Documentation Skills
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must be reliable and service orientated