- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
– Assist system and data analysis team in all Data Quality Management activities.
– Provide training to all advance users and peers on all Enterprise Data Warehouse working.
– Design data quality processes and resolve all resource efficiency issues. Prepare all technical specification documents for developers.
– Prepare designs and manage customer data load.
– Coordinate with cross functional team and execute all project deployments.
– Work with DBAs and prepare improvement plans for various database performances.
– Provide assistance to end users and resolve all queries for data extraction and generate appropriate reports.
– Participate in all customer and team building activities.
– Plan and design technical architecture to integrate various data warehouse plans.
– Maintain knowledge on all data warehouse technologies and assist to make various decisions
– Collaborate with project managers and prepare designs for project scope and perform risk analysis on same.
– Provide support to all implementation and roll out activities for processes. Assist subordinates in evaluating data.
– Supervise team working in various large scale and complex projects
– Should be Expertise in Configuring Repository using OBIEE Administration Tool.
– Should have experience in OBIEE Presentation Services including Answers, Interactive Dashboards, Delivers/IBOTS, Cache Management, Scheduler Configuration, BI Publisher.
– Experience in Creating Dimensional Hierarchies, Level Based Measures. Time series Functions, Initialization Blocks and Variables depending upon the need for Business Reports using the OBIEE Admin tool.
– Should have knowledge on OBIEE Security Model. Should have knowledge on OBIEE Architecture.
– Creating Users, Groups and giving the permissions in Administration Tool.
– Experience in Scheduler setup of iBot or Agent Configurations for delivering reports using Oracle BI Delivers component.
– Should have Knowledge on Actionable Intelligence. Knowledge on MOBILE Analytics will be an added Advantage.
– Ability to rapidly learn new concepts together with excellent interpersonal skills.
– Excellent problem solving skills with a strong technical background and result oriented team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science / Commerce / others,
– This person should be having a working experience in MAINFRAME, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, DB2, ETL and BI technologies / ODI
– A minimum of 4 years of experience in DW/BI/ETL domain. Strong SQL experience
– Strong communication skills. Documentation experience is mandatory Strong Written Communication skills
Interested applicants are requested to send in their applicaions via email or fax stating the position code title. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +974 44312409