- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Reference Code : EC-2000525
Department : HEALTHCARE
Primary purpose of job
To provide Primary Dental Care in the diagnoses and treatment of diseases, injuries, malformalties of teeth and gums and
related oral structures. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years full time clinical dental experience, inclusive of a 1 year foundation programme in a supervised
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry (from a World Health Organisation approved dental school).
- Higher post graduate degree in Endodontic & Conservative specialty(restorative & crown bridge/prosthodontics). Licensed Dentist/registered with Supreme Council of Health (SCH) or will be within 6 months.
- Evidence of continuous post graduate development (CPO) in line with QP standards in clinical and mandatory training.
- BLS (Basic Life Support).