- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
SAP Deployment Lead will be responsible for leading the integrated planning, execution and communication of SAP business deployment cutovers with other external systems and shared teams. As cutover manager, you will be required to work with the SI’s Deployment Manager for development and management of the SAP deployment strategy to prepare the organization for a successful cutover and implementation.
The SAP Deployment Lead will:
- Partner with SI’s Deployment Manager to define timelines and cutover project plans through the execution life cycle of the SAP deployment project
- Monitor data and cutover progress and communicate to project and leadership teams including status, progress, issues, etc.
- Assist in planning and delivery of all Cutover Approach aspects including Cutover Procedures, Cutover Reporting, Cutover Kickoff, Entry and Exit Criteria, Data Load and Mitigation Approach, Risk Management, Shutdown & Startup Procedures, etc.
- Provide inputs into Quality Gate reviews for all data and cutover related activities
- Assist in building and maintaining tools and templates for SAP cutover management in addition to communication plans
- Facilitate cutover dress rehearsals for both data and technical areas in non-production landscape with all involved teams for a project deployment
- Assist in designing complex project structures including team structure, governance, issues / risk escalation and decision processes, ways of working, meetings structure
- Take part in integration and optimization of technical and business cutover plans into the overall deployment cutover plan
- Provide expertise in Design, Architecture, Development and Shipping from Release Engineering perspective
- Assist in impact assessment and technology selection decisions related to Build and Release Engineering plan and strategy for the whole release
- Provide subject matter expertise in release engineering processes and methodologies with ability to adapt and improvise in various situations.
- Navigate through ambiguity, prioritizes conflicting asks and shows ability to adapt to changing project situations
- Demonstrate expert level skills in collaborating with different stakeholders
- Identify and implement appropriate risk management initiatives to manage production changes
- Minimum of 10 years experience with SAP with background in Deployment and Cutover Planning and Execution.