- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
What’s the role?
We’re looking for customer-focused technical support design engineers to kick start their careers in a rewarding, high-performing, international company.
Who are Hilti?
We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 23,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
As a Design engineer, you’ll be working with our customers, sales teams and contractors to drive the sales of specific products.
This role involves:
- Design appropriate support solutions for all common service lines (e.g. piping, cabling, HVAC) with compliance to international and project specifications and applicable codes, ensuring best practices and standards
- Create 3D drawings based on AutoCAD
- Detailing of supports, shop drawings, Instructions for Use, assembly instructions
- Converting client “typicals” into Hilti solutions
- Generate appropriate calculations for these solutions (based on internal technical data or/and internal / external software like PROFIS, RSTAB)
- Provide Material Take Off (MTO) for designed solutions for quotation purpose taking into account stock availability and expected delivery time to the customer
- Exchange with our partners on regular basis in order to:
- Gain relevant project information, such as loads/drawings/info about special requirements
- Create/cultivate customer relationship with relevant technical staff
- Provide technical advice based on available approvals / test reports or according information provided by BU technical department or BU PM
What do we offer?
We’ll give you the training you need to excel in your role and you’ll also enjoy a positive and supportive team environment.
Day to day, you’ll report to your Head of Application Engineer, who will also be there to help guide you in your career.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
•Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Civil
•Minimum of 2 – 3 year’s work experience in design
•Ability to multitask and can work under pressure
•Excellent Knowledge in AutoCAD
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘job shadowing’ to give you a feel for the job and our culture.
To apply now, press the ‘Apply to’ button, enter the job ad title in the subject line and attach your cv. Alternatively you can send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org