- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
DN SD Supervisor – 160001FO
Design, develop & maintain automated dashboards (using corporate applications including MicroStrategy and MS Excel) to capture record and analyze various data related to departmental performance. Under the guidance of management, refine the data into meaningful statistics / information, with summarized analysis to enable management review of process indices and facilitate in the decision making process
Develop and implement data collection systems and automated Excel templates to extract data from various operational data sources. Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs. Proactively identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and highlight to management teams.
Must be able to work under pressure while prioritizing requests from multiple senior stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent, preferably with a diploma in I.T. Applications or basic programming skills in VBA or Python. Experience in a forecasting / data analytics role within an operational environment and experience in preparing dashboards would be an advantage.
- Knowledge/skills: Should have excellent knowledge of MS Office packages including MS Visio. Advanced knowledge in MS Excel with including Power Pivot, Power Query and DAX. Working knowledge of InfoSpace.
- Basic knowledge or MicroStrategy would be an advantage.
- Good command over written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic would be advantageous. Strong analytical and presentation skills with a good eye for detail. Awareness of project management techniques.
- Knowledge of commercial aviation operations either from an airline perspective or Ground Handling Agent perspective would be an advantage.
Salary and Benefits At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That’s why we attract the best people in the industry – people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly – and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As one of the largest air services providers in the world, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You’ll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering. We believe in the power of our people – and we’re always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emirates.com/careers to apply. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1= Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the ‘Working Here’ section of this site. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.