- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Consult with Program Directors and Management Team to create efficient work flow.
Consult with Quality Assurance staff to create Performance Measurement Reports for analytical review.
Maintain maximum system up time for maximum performance productivity.
Maintain contact with Head of e-Channels Support and serve as liaison between e-channel team and customers.
Provide support for All system and Applications of e-channel such as (Gasper, cheque book, TA, POS, Help disk etc.), troubleshooting and maintenance.
Support the systems administration activities and Java installation and upgrades.
Develop or enhance monitoring applications and scripts.
Work with the Systems Group to deploy Web capabilities.
Be on call to support essential business clients and emergency situations. Provide support for application users, including, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Specify hardware and software solutions for Division users. Install components; analyze problems; diagnose and repair systems.
Work with management to plan development of computer infrastructure for office and classroom systems.
Oversee technician and consultant as needed.
Work as second level for data collection system.
Standardize practices and procedures based on a software development methodology and maintain costs.
Administer all Servers (Gasper application,EJ,DB,WEB ,Cheque book ,TA,Ter master Servers)
Provide Severs Computing Support for hardware and software.
Diagnose problems with hardware (PC desktop or server).
Understand and work with Microsoft Active Directory, administration, creation of user accounts and Internet E-mail.
Serve as a site representative to the Disaster Recovery committee and participate in periodic DR testing.
Provide assistance to corporate MIS, and other personnel as required.
Create and generate all required system documentation.
Maintain local MS servers and small network with Cisco firewall.
Administer e-Channels Services, Active Directory on Server, multiple SQL Servers, IIS Servers and Terminal Servers.
Perform remote diagnosis and resolution of customer software issues.
Configure and build customized Server solutions for customers.
Assist local users with Windows servers and desktop issues.
Confer with and seek guidance from the Senior Domain Administrator in handling more complex duties.
Possess a superior understanding of IT tools, techniques and methods.
Ensure high standards of confidentiality exist to safeguard important and sensitive information.
Required Special Skills:
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable).
- Proficiency in IT tools, techniques and related procedures, including best practices relating to the same.
- Knowledge of banking processes/ operations and procedures, transactions and banking systems.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to take decisions and follow through with initiative.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Familiarity with Network Design concepts.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Windows technology and the Internet.
- Prior PC experience required – appropriate certifications are desirable.
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph