Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
economics expert in Riyadh
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Economics Expert on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Analyze global, local economic and market trends.
- Develop scenarios for Company investments, etc.
- Develop corporate strategic plan including vision, mission and strategic objectives and set long term Business Units targets.
- Set financial and economic parameters.
- Review and prepare demand forecasts and financial validation.
- Monitor and update strategic scenarios and market trends, through macro-economic studies and integrated Planning Module (IPM).
- Conduct supply and demand analysis and related activities for strategic purposes.
- Anticipate, filter and accelerate the follow-up on key issues for the CEO to focus his decision making.
- Act as unique interface with L1s to define the corporate agenda for the Board of Directors and ExCom meetings.
- Provide industry and functional expertise related to the company’s core business and adjacent activities.
- Act as a trustworthy second opinion with ability to be outspoken and respectfully challenge the CEO.
- Take the role of Company corporate diplomats explaining, negotiating and sensing the mood among relevant parties.
- Support the management in representing Company in front of ministries, government agencies, shareholders, diplomats, top persons, international stakeholders.
- Lead and provide routine and ad-hoc support for the senior management on strategic issues.
- Archive key documents and partnerships agreements with external stakeholders and follow-up on their progress.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Business or Finance
- 10-15 years of experience in Corporate Strategic Planning functions
- Post Graduate degree in related field would be an advantage.
- Similar experience within oil & gas and power & energy industry is required
About the Company:
The Company’s operations consist of generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power. Its organizational structure is made up of key operational activities (business units) in power generation, transmission, distribution, customer services, joint regulatory activities and support services.
Suitable candidates send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or call +97143602711.