Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Reference Code : EC-2000538
Primary purpose of job
Develop and Coordinate and the Qatar Petroleum oil spill mutual aid system for responding to any oil spill incident including the training, exrecises and drills. Conduct risk analysis studies and identify appropriate measures to issues relating to oil spill preparedness, response and coordination.
Experience & Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with high leadership qualities.
- Certified in NEBOSH, IOSH or other internationally recognised safety standard
- 15 years experience in oil and gas and maritime business
- 10 years pollution response experience both on and offshore
- High skills and knowledge in emergency planning and high leadership.
- BSc in Mechanical, Environmental or Maritime disciplines.
- Certified to IMO level- Management of Spill Incident