- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Employee Relations Specialist | Qatar Airways | Doha
The primary job responsibilities are as mentioned below:
- Work with the Manager Employee Relations in development of team strategy and Standard Operating Procedures relating to investigation and disciplinary procedures and guidelines
- Together with the Manager Employee Relations, drive the designing, planning and implementation of the company’s employee relations programs, policies and procedures
- Provide support and work closely with the HR Business Support team in effectively managing cases
- Provide specialist guidance and expertise on Qatar Labour Law, investigation process and supporting case management outcomes.
- Together with Manager Employee Relations supporting in partnering with HR Business Support to identify and correct on – going performance and behavioural issues.
- Advise Managers/stakeholders with Company policies and procedures and Employee Relations issues, investigations, discipline and termination proceedings. Advise and guide on pay related matters like pay reviews, reward projects, changes to pay related terms etc.
- Assist in improving the company’s employee engagement and employer brand by providing high quality support to employees and managers throughout the organisation.
- Good understanding of legislation – Qatar Labour Law, company policy and procedures and support the managers in ensuring consistency of action across the Group
- Provide administration support for labour agreements and training assistance to all
- Assist in maintaining employee performance management systems and processes
- Contribute in collecting negotiations on issues like compensation, employee welfare, health care, pensions and management practices as advised/required by Manager Employee Relations
- Analysis of case load across all areas with recommendation to address training requirements and support in the design and delivery as required
- Prepare reports and documentation of employee notices and corrective action for Manager Employee Relations review and finalizing
- Provide support and act as a central contact point of “significant” disciplinary cases
- Works closely with management, ensuring coordinated, efficient and cost effective execution of employee relations activities, demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Provides support to the business and HR Business Support in investigations process and case management outcomes.
- Supports Manager Employee Relations in investigating company – wide concerns of internal employee complaints and recommend outcomes – not to act as the final decision makers
- Offer grievance resolution options based on individual circumstances.
- Train and develop other employees/Qatari staff for proper succession planning and risk management
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Programme
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise
You should have excellent communication skills with experience in dealing with employee grievances and disciplinary matters. You should have knowledge of Qatar Labour Law and Employee Relation procedures and processes such as employment tribunals, disability, diversity and equal opportunities. We are looking for someone with ability to work well under pressure, excellent interpersonal and project management skills along with competent computer knowledge. You should have experience of planning and implementing of employee relations initiatives. Candidates with minimum 3 – 4 years of HR experience and been in an officer role in Employee Relations or HR Business Support role will be preferred.
1. Resume / CV