- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
We are seeking drivers with a UAE Driving licence no.3 (Light vehicle) as Equipment Operators in our airport operations.
You will be responsible for some of the activities below
• Driving & operating technical equipment
• Responsible for loading and offloading activities safely
• Follow safety rules all the time
• Check all Ground Support Equipment
• Check aircraft doors to avoid any damage when loading and offloading.
• Follow the instructions of the Supervisor, Inform the supervisor of any problems
• Provide assistance for Pushback/tow operation.
• Make sure aircraft structure is clear from any barrier to avoid any ground crash
• Providing assistance in the technical workshops
• Delivering documents
- Fixed GPU (400HZ)
- Fixed AC (PC Air)
- Mobile GPU
- Mobile ACU
- Aircraft lavatory service truck
- Aircraft potable water truck and
- Assist pushback operator in connecting and disconnecting Tow Bar
10 years schooling or O level
• Valid UAE drivers licence #3
• Experience dirving equipment such as tractor, conveyer belt, transporter are preferred
Salary and Benefits At dnata, our style of delighting customers is unique. That’s why we attract the best people in the industry – people who can apply imagination to their work. We are growing quickly – and we are looking for people to join our global family of 20,000 employees. As one of the largest air services providers in the world, our services on the ground keep the world in the air. You’ll find dnata in 38 countries offering customers our expertise in ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering. We believe in the power of our people – and we’re always on the look-out for potential stars to help us deliver the promises our customers make. Be a part of our success story. If you want to join us, please visit emirates.com/careers to apply Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.