- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Education
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Events Coordinator – British council
The British Council Kuwait is recruiting an Events Coordinator to work with the Kuwait Projects Team, reporting to local Events Manager and working closely with the regional managers and teams. To effectively deliver products and services and build networks to enable Kuwait to achieve defined regional and local projects outcomes. To assist in monitoring, evaluating the quality of events and their outcomes; to maintain a local network of relationships and ensure activities are delivered to the complete satisfaction of all clients, partners and stakeholders within budget and relevant scorecard statistics obtained. To provide administrative support to Events Manager to manage project risks and finances
Duties & Responsibilities:
– To assist in monitoring, evaluating the
quality of events and their outcomes; and disseminating lessons learned to enable teams to repeat successes, act on lessons learnt and improve the quality of events and their outcomes
– To be responsible for the planning, implementation and quality control of an agreed set of events activities at different stages of the project cycle
– To work with Business Partners to ensure income targets are achieved and collaborations with private sector and government partners are built into projects.
– To ensure Events are delivered according to aims, goals, objectives and targets within agreed timeframe and budget using agreed project management methodology.
– Events are managed based on Equal Opportunity and Diversity principles and best practice
– To support the development of a successful Events Team with effective knowledge sharing between the team and with Regional colleagues and UK sector team and stakeholders.Ensure full and timely communication with team members, maintain and update any relevant internal collaboration spaces and other knowledge sharing tools.
– To proactively participate in the corporate Performance Management and Professional Development system and keep professionally update in related areas.
– Perform all financial processes related to the role accurately and in a timely manner
– Events Planning and Events Management
– Financial Planning, Marketing and Customer Focus
– Strong communication skills in English and Arabic(spoken, written) is a must.
send your CV to Email Address: email@example.com