- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Education
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Events Manager – British council – Al Kuwait, Kuwait
Fixed Term Contract (18months)
The British Council Kuwait is recruiting an Events Manager to work within the Kuwait Projects team to contribute to the achievement of British Council objectives through effective and efficient planning, management, implementation and evaluation of Kuwait Programmes in Education and Society and Arts and to manage the effective delivery of products, services and networks to enable Kuwait to achieve defined global, regional and local project outcomes. The post holder will work within the Kuwait Projects Team, reporting to Assistant Director Partnerships and working closely with regional colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– To plan, monitor & evaluate the high quality delivery of events through working with the Kuwait Projects Team, local and regional stakeholders, partners and customers
– To be responsible for the planning, implementation and quality control of an agreed set of events at different stages of the delivery cycle
– To be responsible for procuring and managing internal and external resources for specific activities
– To design activity plans, schedules and work breakdown structures
– To build in monitoring and evaluation to project design
– Events delivered according to aims, goals, objectives and targets within agreed timeframe and budget using agreed events management methodology
– Project delivery is based on Equal Opportunity and Diversity principles and best practice
– Perform all financial processes related to the role accurately and in a timely manner
– Delivering projects and events in Kuwait including Schools, Arts and Higher Education projects.
– The post holder will be expected to participate in cross-office teams in addition to working as part of regional MENA (Middle East and North Africa) team for specific events.
– Events Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
– Business Management and Networking
– Financial Planning and Management
– Excellent communications skills in English
– Ability to communicate in Arabic language is desirable
– Minimum 1 year experience in events management is a must.
– University degree is a must.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org