- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Hospitality / Hotel Services
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
A fast-growing Food & Beverage Holding Group based in UAE
The Company is looking for an Executive Chef to be part of the development and operational team for different concept and type of cuisine.
The Company are currently developing 5 new F&B concept and need a passionate Executive Chef able to handle the kitchen to be part of it. From healthy concept to burgers, the person should be creative with a variety of different cuisine.
• Develop recipes in accordance to the concept
• Develop kitchen layout
• Determine the kitchen equipment necessary to the concept and operational work (OPEX / CAPEX)
• Plan menus for all food outlets in accordance with the concept
• Lead and organize testing
• Schedule and coordinate the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
• Approve the requisition of products and other necessary food supplies.
• Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout all kitchen areas always.
• Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
• Safeguard all food preparation employees by implementing training to increase their knowledge about safety, sanitation and accident prevention principles.
• Develop standard recipes and techniques for food preparation and presentation which help to assure consistently high quality and to minimize food costs; exercise portion control for all items served and assists in establishing menu selling prices.
• Prepare necessary data for applicable parts of the budget; project annual food, labor and other costs and monitors actual financial results; take corrective action as necessary to help assure that financial goals are met.
• Attend food and beverage staff and management meetings.
• Cook or directly supervise the cooking of items that require skillful preparation.
• Ensure proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
• Evaluate food products to assure that quality standards are consistently attained.
• Interact with food and beverage management to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of guests.
• Evaluate products to assure that quality, price and related goods are consistently met.
• Develop policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality; continually updates written policies and procedures to reflect state-of the-art techniques, equipment and terminology.
• Establish and maintain a regular cleaning and maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment.
• Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff.
• Support safe work habits and a safe working environment always.
• Handle different outlets at the same time
• Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
• Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
• Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
• Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility
• Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
• Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
• Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat coworkers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
• Young Executive Chef looking for good opportunity in F&B development
• Fluent in English
• Culinary and management diploma
• Nutritionist diploma or experience will be a plus
• Must have at least 6 years of culinary experience with an in-charge position – able to manage a team
• Previous experience for the same position for at least 2/3 years with at least 4 outlets under responsibilities
• Proven different type of cuisine
• Knowledge of Food nutriments and benefits
• Excellent skill in menu creation
• Pre-opening & Opening experience
• Recruitment & training experience
• Computer skills (excel, email, MICROS)