Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
facilities manager (contract manager) in Al Khobar
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Facilities Manager / Contract Manager on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position, based in Saudi Arabia.
Purpose of the Position:
- To effectively manage the strategic direction of the facilities and engineering services along with a number of outsourced service providers. The prime objective is to ensure that adequate management systems are in place to continually ensure a safe and robust environment for achieving superior performance throughout the property.
- Oversea the full performance of the contract and take the correction action on time to keep the KPI above the minimum contractual SLA/KPI
- Set up and maintain the administrative arrangements for effective and efficient contract management, including stakeholder communication, governance, and performance monitoring arrangements, payments and file/records management
- Conduct contractual monitoring, identifying and initiating remedies for data quality issues to support the provision of assurance of service delivery in line with strategy and contract and report on compliance and delivery performance
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Participate as an active member of the Vendor account team representing facilities/engineering.
- Provide the Property Manager with reports on developments in the engineering market (both for service delivery and on new products and services).
- Engineering or Facilities Management related qualification preferred
- Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (FM) and engineering management experience along with proven experience in facilities management preferred
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing business services teams, including the management of work allocation processes, performance management, staff development and career planning.
- Have a degree in engineering or business related field with at least ten (10) years related experience ( including five (5) years in a supervisory position) to oversee and guide activities of CONTRACTOR’s and Subcontractors’ personnel to ensure complete and satisfactory performance of the work defined in the Contract relating to all Facility Services
- Act as key contract management liaison between client and the company
- Possess a valid Saudi Arabia Government driver’s license / equivalent
- Shall have flexibility in working on holidays or shifts outside of normal business working hours
Suitable candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org