- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Health Care
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Job Summary: To lead the management and control of activities executions related to the Facility Management for internal and external customers and the maintenance of properties.
Develops, directs and implements physical, technical and intellectual security program for and its tenants in line with the Company strategy.
Mitigates risks and ensures a safe and secure work environment is achieved in order that the business can function in its desirable form.
• Represents all Facility Managements Services & Department and interfaces with Customers, ensuring clear and frequent communication and dialogue is achieved at all times between and the Customer.
• Responsible for the definition and implementation of the service level agreements for the services offered to the tenants and ensures compliance with the same so that is able to meet client expectations at all times.
• Participates in the development and monitoring of operational goals and performance objectives for the continual improvement of the quality of Facility Management Service care.
• Contributes to overall performance and financial analysis for Facility Management Services, ensuring that good value for money services are delivered and maintained with saving cost.
• Responsible for the management of the internal staff and outsourced resources team
• Management of the contractors / consultants for the various services required by to ensure the organization is provided with these services within the requisite quality, time and budgetary constraints.
Facilities Maintenance – manages all contracts for operations and maintenance of all Facilities including MEP systems, landscaping and irrigation, cleaning & housekeeping, indoor plants, building management system, voice recording systems, office furniture and equipment, maintenance of all offices and facilities to ensure office buildings are always operational.
• Fit Outs – oversee the management of and negotiation with suppliers and vendors for the office fit out of new premises so that they are completed as per specification, within the given budget and timescales.
• Meets with the tenant’s representative to explain and amplify the fit out process annotated in Tenancy Policy & Procedures. This will include briefing on existing building rules and regulations, safety and security requirements, working hours and all Government approval processes.
• Reviews tenant’s fit out plans prior to submission to Civil Defense and Municipality to ensure they conform to existing standards. In addition, the plans must conform to the standards identified within the lease and Tenancy Policy & Procedures.
• Conducts briefings to the tenant’s main contractor on the procedures and processes for working in the building.
• Conducts an inspection of the completed fit out to ensure it complies with the approved drawings and meets Civil Defense and Municipality requirements. Signs off the fit out. Obtains an inspection date from Civil defense to have the office space issued with a Fire Safety Certificate.
• Leadership – set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
• Develops security strategies, plans and programmes to mitigate the risks to staff, assets and tenants in line with the vision and mission statements.
• Security Advice – advises Senior Management on matters of security sensitivity identified through security audits, reviews and detailed analysis of the situation in order to provide periodical briefings and proactive risk mitigation solutions.
• Business Continuity – leads and directs the development of physical business continuity and disaster recovery plans, in conjunction with other department heads, to provide action plans which will respond speedily and effectively to the threat or disaster.
• Supervision of the Service Provider(s) – directs the performance of the Security and Property service provider(s) through well managed operating procedures, timely training and development, continual supervision and reporting in order to increase the effectiveness of the services delivered. Ensures effective liaison with Government authorities and oversees follow up on relevant building and Civil Defense approvals required for the building and fit outs, to ensure buildings and all interiors comply with the regulations and layouts approved by the authorities.
- 6-8 years of relevent experience in Facility and property management with min degree graduate qualification.
- Well verse with the methodology for conducting internal office fit outs, overview of process and Qatar Civil Defence requirements.
- Hands on expereince in handling multiple tenant and complaince with the registration of all leases with Doha Municipality accordance with the Qatari Leasing Code.