- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience Less than 1 Year
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Field Sales Representative | nestle
Main Pupose of the Job:
The primary responsibility of the Field Sales Representative (FSR) is to achieve the sales, visibility targets and ensure full responsibility of contribution in the assigned area or account(s). The ideal candidate should be results focused, proactive, takes initative, and detail oriented.
1. Accountable for the achievment of his/her territory sales volumes by each category.
2. Achieve the set coverage, core distribution and visibility targets in the assigned territory(s).
3. Develop a strong relationship with the customer and negotiate a contract on visibility, shelve space, promotions and implementations.
4. Organize field visits on a daily basis and follow up with stores in the assigned area to ensure availability of products.
5. Ensure listing of new Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) and ensure achievement of the placement objectives.
6. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate Channel Manager or Key Account Manager or Field Sales Manager.
7. Ensure that the promotional program is implemented effectively and efficiently instore.
Ensure that promotions are implemented in the assigned area(s).
8. Ensure that there are zero out of stock products by communicating with the merchandisers and following up with store visits.
9. Identify and resolve if there are problems with stock shelf and damaged goods.
10. Ensure shelf and warehouse stocks are correctly audited, rotated, and the short expiry issues are properly handled in line with company policy.
11. Manage account(s) through quality checks and follow ups.
12. Ensure collection is made in line with Nestlé set payment terms.
13. Submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities and other required reports and forms.
14. Develop proper relations and rapport with customers and account personnel.
15. Work in accordance with the predetermined call plan.
16. Work with the merchandisers and ensure that shelves are properly maintained and implemented.
17. Provide constructive feedback to the merchandisers in regards to their implementation of the products on the shelves, check outs, and gondolas.
18. Follow up with merchandisers on a daily basis about their progress in their journey plans and resolve any issues that may arrise.
19. Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestlé Instructions and local country codes. Comply with Nestlé’s strictest requirements that Nestlé marketing and sales personnel will not seek contact with, or give advice to pregnant women, or mothers of infants and young children regarding Infant Formula in their business capacity.
Good with numbers
Works well under pressure
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to email@example.com