- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Field Technician I
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- To carry out skilled maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs of various types of Electrical Equipment, such as, Main Power Generators, Emergency Generators, HV/LV switchboards, HV/LV motors and associated control gears, UPSInverters, Over head travelling and Pedestal cranes, Navigational aids, Batteries and battery chargers, normal and emergency lighting, Fire and Safety equipment, Escape capsulesetc.
- Installed on Production station PS-3.
- ONC or equivalent certificate in Electrical Engineer inform recognised institutions.
Experience & Skills:
- At least five years varied maintenance experience in oil and gas or Petrochemical industry in the related field.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with a covering letter, indicating the position applied for in