Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
A leading Venture Capital firm in the UAE
To provide administrative and financial support to the Finance team in processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Monitor and Update the leave roster of Head Office, and Monitor & Verify Leave roster of Subsidiaries
- Processing the monthly payroll of Head Office and Subsidiaries with WPS Submission.
- Computing and processing the final settlements and Leave Settlements of Employees.
- Generating monthly Accruals (Gratuity/Leave Salary/Airfare)
- Verify and post Payment vouchers
- Verify and post Receipt vouchers
- Verify and post Invoice log
- Verify and post Purchase log
- Assist and review of petty cash expenses claim from subsidiaries
- Keeping, disbursing and replenishment of Head office Petty Cash.
- Assist Senior Accountants for Bank Reconciliation and preparation of monthly / yearly account closings.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous experience, within a similar position
- Attention to detail and Excellent communication skills are essential
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets
- Adhering to confidentiality clause at all times
- Ability to prioritise
- Able to manage a team of finance/admin professionals
- Expert Microsoft skills
- Good command of oral and written English
- Project management and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills