- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The role of a Finance Associate is to provide support to the QR Holidays Finance team in its day-to-day tasks of financial transactions of the QR Holidays trading business.
- Provide assistance to QRH Finance team in Daily Sales accounting and reconciliation
- Validate booking refund requests and process payments to customers in accordance with the applicable Finance policies.
- Perform checks on sales documents and liaise with QRH Commercial teams
- Assist QRH Finance team in addressing any query from QRH Commercial teams and external parties
- including suppliers, customers and Sutherland Global Service (SGS).
- Provide support to QRH Finance in matching supplier invoice payable to supplier accrual for the QRH trading business
- Provide support to QR Holidays finance team in other finance tasks as and when required
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by Management.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Ensure full awareness of work health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise
- health and safety risks for self and colleagues.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies,
- procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative
compliance, delivery of high quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- Major in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Fluency in both written and spoken EnglishPreferred
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Experienced Oracle user, or other ERP system
1. Resume / CV