- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY General Management / Business Analysis/Research
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Responsible to oversee the overall management of the Company’s finance functions, safeguard company assets, and contribute to the continuous improvement of the financial accounting policies and procedures.
• Prepare Objectives and action plans (SMARTs)
• Overseeing the preparation of the policies, procedures, statutory, quarterly accounts and maintaining supporting records for consolidated financial statements/accounts for the entire department in accordance with standard accounting practices.
• Designing annual budget guidelines to optimize cash flows, managing working capital requirements for optimal utilization of financial structure.
• Drive and manage monthly budgets, sales targets, supply chain, cash flow and fund management to insure profitability.
• Direct and monitor ledgers, asset master, inventory, payroll and accounting activities of company to ensure accuracy and integrity of accounting functions.
• Assisting GM in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management.
• Identifying & improve any anomalies that occur in divisions which can diminish the efficiency of financial process in the company.
• Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Evaluate new business opportunities and quantify risk/return relationships for new ventures.
• Supervising the accounting and finance team, ensure the team is geared towards providing the necessary support; actively mentor and develop the team members.
• Finalize statutory accounts, internal and external audit, tax compliance and legal accounting matters.
• Prepare monthly financial statements in order to ensure financial information of the business is clear and as per accounting and audit standards, and presenting the same to Management.
• Ensure assets of company are safeguarded by making periodic physical count and balance confirmation of 100% values at least twice a year
• Control and evaluate capital expenditure requests by computing IRR, NPV & payback
• Prepare quarterly profitability report by all dimensions (Product, Region, Machine, customer, etc.) and submit the report within 15 day after the end of each quarter.
• Coordinate with internal & external auditors, zakat consultants, insurance consultants & other relevant parties by ensuring risk analysis is carried out & businesses are in line with relevant laws & regulations
• Ensure financial & internal controls of the company are in place by conducting reviews and controlling costs, enforcing budgetary controls, avoid wastage & misuse of resources & highlighting any variances to senior management
• Ensure cash flow should be as per or better than the plan by having continuous follow up and controlling measures at root level.
• Supporting management in decision making, problem solving with Can Do attitude to achieve business results.
• Minimize credit risk of the company by exercising proper control on receivables and credit practices.
• Any other responsibility as per line manager and management instruction
• Financial package and Profitability reports (monthly)
• Audit report & Zakat
• Management Report highlighting the areas of concern
• Financial Decision Making reports
Staff Management Skill:
• Manage, monitor, lead, and develop Finance Team
• Conduct Performance Review Meetings
• Motivate, educate, and train staff
• Conduct Team members Evaluations
CERTIFICATION & QULIFICATION
CPA, ACCA, CMA, CA, MBA
Professional Qualification in Accounting; Certification for software usage is preferable (Microsoft & / or Oracle Certified Professional)
All other certifications will be considered.
Excellent knowledge of ERP, Communication skills, Presentation skills, user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, Projects etc., ), IFRS, US GAAP Standards.
Analysis & Problem Solving, Planning & Achieving, Budget Preparation, Self-Development, Team Development, Communicating & reporting, Customer focus; Work Ethic, Organization Skills.
Accounting and Finance
Qualified candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org