- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Human Resources Management / Recruitment Agency
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Our client, an International Oil/ Gas company is urgently seeking a Financial Accountant
The role encompasses a mix of Accounting and Settlement. The right candidate will be in charge of the following for the company:
• Finance and accounting work, calculating and posting of costs including property, marketing, payroll, fixed assets, intercompany, cash, VAT, accruals /prepayments and provisions
• Regular review of accounting entries, monthly/quarterly/yearly reports, balance of sheets and reconciliations to ensure integrity of the financial records, and providing financial analysis termly.
• Processing International trade settlement
• Providing financial guidance on the queries raised by market customers, business partners and regional finance teams.
• Assisting with annual budget process, and regular internal and external auditing.
• Business contract management and operation
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Finance or Accounting
• Holding ACCA, CFA, CPA or CMA will be the priority advantage
• Knowledge of IAS and IFRS reporting requirements
• Be Familiar with SAP system is an advantage
• Rich experience in international settlement
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong in Excel, PPT, Microsoft Visio and so on
• Disciplined, meticulous and attentive to details
• Be able to work under pressure
To apply send your CV to email@example.com