- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As a member of operational team you will also be expected to implement operational plans developed by others and you will also ensure a high standard of service delivery is maintained and monitor direct daily activities, train and develop other employees for proper succession planning and risk management. You will have to ascertain consistency and validity of Flight Operations Documentation and track Engineering Orders and service bulletins effecting on documentation and Weight & Balance.
- Airbus / Boeing Performance Engineering Course
- Airbus / Boeing Weight & Balance Training
- Airbus WINPEP, LPC – FlySmart, LTS & Documentation Training
- Airbus XML plus ADOC or FODM
- Boeing Software / PET / OPT / BCOP / Operations Training
You should also be professionally equipped with Aircraft systems, operations and performance with excellent IT skills including light programming. Excellent communication and analytical skills, good understanding of Aircraft Weight & Balance with project management experience and the ability to deliver tasks within tight deadlines is very much needed in this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)