- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
• Be the integral part of FP&A team – working on delivery of Fixed project and supporting CBU business partner.
• The scope of the role includes working with the Fixed project team and providing support on all the financial aspects of the project including business case, helping with reviewing the readiness of organisation wide systems, policies and processes required to ensure timely and accurate recording of fixed revenues and costs and setting up of robust financial operations processes.
• This role will also support Finance business partner for CBU covering prepaid, postpaid and consumer fixed business and work closely with the planning team for weekly forecast, month end performance review, planning cycles ie., 2+10FC, 5+7F, 9+15F and long range plans.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Supporting with the delivery of fixed project milestones within the prescribed project timelines
• Ensuring readiness of systems and processes required to ensure timely & accurate recording of fixed revenues and costs.
• Work closely with the CBU team in building the financial plan for all forecast cycles including 2+10FC, 5+7FC, 9+15FC and Long range plan.
• Work in collaboration with the commercial team in building business cases that provide value to the customer, whilst protecting Margins.
• Work closely with Finance operations team to ensure accuracy and completeness of all items of Revenue, direct costs and Opex.
Key performance indicators:
• Timely and accurate completion and submission of fixed project deliverables
• Timely and accurate completion and submission of budgets and forecasts
• Ensuring PIR of 10% of all the pricing & other business cases
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis.
• Sound project management skills
• Self-starter and highly motivated individual.
• Ability to build and drive financial model independently.
• Strong analytical and influencing skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Qualified Chartered Accountant and/or MBA in Finance from a reputed Business school