- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Al-Futtaim Finance (AFF), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the Al-Futtaim Group, is a regulated finance entity focused on providing finance and insurance (F&I) solutions to retail, SME and corporate customers across the automotive and real estate sectors in the GCC, Egypt, Sri Lanka and East Africa.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Head of Sales & Operations to join the business to drive expansion of the business across multiple jurisdictions and products sets.
The F&I leader is responsible for driving F&I business across Al-Futtaim Automotive Group in the UAE and overseas locations through
- delivering the right tailor made F&I solution for each jurisdiction
- delivering sales and income targets
- managing the front end activities of customer financing in each market
The F&I leader will also be responsible for planning and monitoring the activities of the operations department ensuring smooth processing of automotive and consumer finance transactions in the middle office and maintaining the set SLAs with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and executes sales strategy to achieve agreed KPIs and sales targets while ensuring that F&I is a recognized catalyst for vehicle sales for each Al-Futtaim Automotive brand
- Leads the sales forecasting, planning, budgeting process and target setting for F&I by analysing historical data, monitoring current performance and market conditions while coordinating with the Finance department to ensure targets are in line with the set budgets
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement especially in overseas markets and works to ensure all sales objectives are assigned in a timely fashion
- Works with the key stakeholders of Al-Futtaim brands to jointly develop marketing initiatives and F&I campaigns to further enhance the product offering and value proposition including subsidy schemes, insurance marketing, pricing and model promotions
- Drives and coordinates the operations team to process, follow-up and streamline finance applications to panel banks within the agreed SLA’s and ensuring that the team applies SOP’s to all application process and deal placement
- Support the consumer finance department in processing of transactions for automotive customers while remaining compliant to the regulations of the Central Bank in terms of KYC and other regulatory aspects
- Analyse and monitor overall approval rates (%), turnaround time and deal placement as per set criteria to maximise revenue. To reflect data back to Banking relationship team to review and negotiate lending criteria with Banks
- Sponsor and support all process efficiency projects (green belts, ignite ideas etc) and overall customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Recruit, manage and develop a team of efficient managers for the F&I sales and Operations department through ongoing performance management and measurement of agreed KPI metrics
- Support and manage the training needs and design programs for the sales and operations departments along with the HR department
- Maintaining a pivotal role in the development and administration of sales incentive plans in various regions to ensure right sales behaviours and engagement of the team
- Drive the Associate Engagement program by leading impact plan meetings, developing action plans and designing monetary and non-monetary initiatives to bolster engagement
- University graduate having a minimum of 15 years work experience (of which at least 5 years should be as a head of business) predominantly in a sales role
- Automotive General Management experience within a Franchised environment
- Previous F&I Manager experience essential – strong knowledge of F&I process, structure, systems and methodology
- Strong motivator
- Understanding of Auto Sales Processes (dealer level UAE)
- Experience in product / operations function or credit function in a retail environment is advantageous
- Knowledge of Automotive asset based funding will be advantageous
- Outstanding interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Languages: Fluent English, Arabic is beneficial
- UAE Insurance product and process understanding
- Ability to strategize business direction in line with regulatory and business compliance in UAE and Overseas Market
- Band J
- Reports to Managing Director
- You must have been in your current Al-Futtaim role for a minimum of 18 months for you to apply
- You must inform your servicing HR Business Partner in confidence of your application
- This role may be advertised externally in the coming week so apply without delay
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.