Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
A leading Multinational industrial services company
This individual will be leading the FP&A Department reporting directly to the CFO and will be spear-heading the Group’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior management
- Develop and direct all aspects of an efficient, effective and comprehensive financial planning and customer pricing process that links to strategic objectives. Core processes include periodic forecasting and annual budgeting/long range planning and modeling tools
- Work with senior executives to plan and measure how resources are deployed. Define and track KPIs to ensure resources are efficiently allocated and aligned in support of broader business objectives
- A Serve as a trusted business partner for functional leaders providing forward-looking financial support to evaluate key strategic decisions; including providing exceptional modeling, customer pricing and business case/decision analysis. Advise leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressively more responsible experience in accounting/audit/planning and analysis, with minimum 5 years in financial planning, ideally at a large, global company. Strong leadership skills required.
- Solid knowledge of accounting (Local, US GAAP and IFRS) and proven understanding of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow).
- Strong financial analysis background with the ability to prepare complex financial models, at ease in matrix organization and international corporate complexity.
- Technical and working experience with financial IT systems from a detailed to consolidation perspective, including the extensive use of Excel and Oracle
- Familiar with dealing in multiple-currencies
- Change management experience, focused on getting teams “on board” with new processes and techniques.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking and financial analysis skills with passion for details and comfort with a “roll up your sleeves” environment
- Strong initiative to act on data and intuition exercising insightful judgment that drives action and execution which leads to results
- Strong ability to develop key organizational relationships across functions and business units
- Ability to align the organization by displaying visionary thinking and inspiring passion throughout the team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Good commercial knowledge as well as a sound understanding of financial issues, including current accounting standards
- A team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgement in successful task planning and execution, and meets deadlines
- Manages complex and conflicting priorities with ease
- Consistently exhibits values based behaviors.