- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY General Management / Business Analysis/Research
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
A diversified, multi-line investment institution licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates.
Looking for a Head of Asset Management to oversee the asset management department which include the funds as well as sales team.
- Raise AUM – the purpose of this position is to manage, lead and develop the Asset Management business line, including the creation and implementation of strategy to develop the business unit as the UAE’s leading fund manager
- Formulate, review and implement the division’s investment strategy and investment process. Lead investment decision making. Oversee and supervise portfolio managers, analysts and investment team members in their role and management of products.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- BA/BS in accounting, business, or other finance-related majors
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience working within asset management (at least 5 years in the region)
- Extensive knowledge of the local, regional and international equity and bond markets
- Proven experience in leading an asset management function with a financial services company in the Middle East from a strategic, operations and people management perspective.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, speaking), Arabic desirable