- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Babel offers a Lebanese refined dining experience with progressive cuisine. Since its opening in 2009, and with the inauguration of each new and unique Babel, its popularity developed in solid and fast steps to cover all the Lebanese territory. Famous for its authentic yet daring cuisine, Babel plans to expand into the Middle East and share surprising dining experiences with all of its people. Babel’s team members are always confident that their efforts will be valued and career path grown to fulfil their potential. With a commitment to always emphasize on excellence in service and value in menu offerings, Babel’s team members are the first ambassadors who convey the uniqueness of its concept and the keenness on delivering great quality.
As Head Chef Arabic Pastry, you will be responsible for all kitchen operations in one of our high quality and demanding restaurants. You will be exposed to a multi-cultural working environment and have the chance to work side by side with some of the most talented and respected chefs in the business.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Overseeing all orders from the kitchen/commissary to ensure they are prepared to a consistently high standard and in accordance with brand-specific recipes
• Ensuring that all employees report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform
• Organising and setting up the kitchen/commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity
• Checking daily storage areas and maintaining sufficient stock to meet the volume of business with minimum wastage.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Due to the nature of this brand we are looking for Lebanese candidates.
You will have/be:
• 3 years’ experience in leading a team of junior staff
• A recognised hospitality qualification or relevant experience
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Skill, dedication and efficiency are absolute necessities for this role, but above all a passion for food that will inspire your fellow chefs and delight your clientèle, keeping them returning time and again to relish in the dishes you create