- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As Head Chef, you will be responsible for all kitchen operations in one of our high quality and demanding restaurants. You will be exposed to a multi-cultural working environment and have the chance to work side by side with some of the most talented and respected chefs in the business.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Overseeing all orders from the kitchen/commissary to ensure they are prepared to a consistently high standard and in accordance with brand-specific recipes
• Ensuring that all employees report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform
• Organising and setting up the kitchen/commissary as efficiently as possible to increase speed and maximise productivity
• Checking daily storage areas and maintaining sufficient stock to meet the volume of business with minimum wastage.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• 3 years’ experience in leading a team of junior staff
• A recognised hospitality qualification or relevant experience
• Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Skill, dedication and efficiency are absolute necessities for this role, but above all a passion for food that will inspire your fellow chefs and delight your clientèle, keeping them returning time and again to relish in the dishes you create.